Speed vs. Compliance? Achieve Both!
Polarion has been proven to be the ideal enterprise agile solution if:
- You must comply with regulations like ISO 26262, FDA 21 CFR Part 820 or IEC 62304.
- You must meet standards like CMMI, SPICE, etc. to achieve transparency in globally distributed environments.
- You're required to demonstrate diligence in Corporate Governance for shareholders, regulators, et al.
- Requirements Management, Engineering and Test Management are key for time-to-market and success.
- You need to mitigate the risks of product and project failure.
Enterprise Agile Software Development Solution Details
- Full Traceability from Request to Implementation: review the impact of planned or implemented change in single click.
- Baselining & Versioning: Agile means change. In Polarion you can quickly see who changed what, when, and why!
- Fast Start: Import your existing data from Microsoft® Word or Excel® to create your Product Backlog online, in minutes.
- Flexible Live Reporting with out-of-the-box sprint and release burn-down charts, kanban boards, total cost/estimate aggregation, velocity calculation, plus an entire portal of other reports and extensions. Everything can be tailored to your data model.
- Collaboration for Distributed Agile Teams: No out-of-sync emails, all artifacts in one place and always up to date, social media-like project activity streams keep everyone informed.
- Collaboration in Hybrid Process Scenarios use Polarion's exclusive Round-trip features to share and re-import data with external contributors and Scrum teams.
- Cross-Project Reporting and Dashboards: view the actual status of all your running projects, search for issues or enhancements across multiple projects. Anything you can find out for 1 project you can find across several.
- Subversion & Git: Integrates with Subversion and Git out of the box. Link changes from within IDEs like Eclipse for ultimate convenience creating traceability. (Do you know that Polarion is an Eclipse Foundation Member, and we manage the Subversive project?)