Web-based Subversion with performance and usability
Our developers have tuned our Subversion web client for performance, stability and usability because it is the same client we use for repository management in our. Top features include:
- Browse Subversion repository folders and files
- Browse and compare revisions of SVN folders and files
- View revision details and compare SVN revisions
- Create/delete/modify files in a Subversion repository
- Create/delete SVN repository folders
- Easy browsing of SVN branches/tags
- 100% Pure Java*trade; implementation of the SVN access layer (using the JavaSVN library)
- Multi-repository support
WebClient for SVN is a platform-independent pure Java™ Subversion solution, implemented in JSP/Java. To use it, you need:
- Server Side: Java J2RE/J2SDK 1.4, Tomcat 4
- Client Side: Any Web browser. More recent, W3C web standards compliant browsers will deliver the best experience.
To see how our Subversion web client looks in a browser, check out the WebClient for SVN Screenshots.
Free Subversion Web Client Screenshots
This page has some screenshots that will give you an idea how WebClient for SVN renders various Subversion repository views in a late-model web browser. Click images or text links to view a larger image. These appear in pop-up windows - you may need to disable any popup blocker you may be running in order to view them. You can click anywhere in the popup windows to close them.