On demand speech from STAREAST, Orlando, FL
Nowadays, testing software and hardware is indispensable for companies. Companies often use software tools to support their QA activities. These tools should support test managers and not constrain them, allowing them to organize their work in the best way for their organization. This presentation will give an overview on typical pains test managers experience during their daily work and possible solutions to minimize these pains to get a higher software and system quality.
Learn more about how to:
- Manage collaboration with stakeholders and business analysts in distributed teams
- Write tests early and contribute to requirements
- Stay consistent with your test scenarios to changing requirements
- Manage test automation as part of your testing process
- Testing in Agile development