Watch this webinar and learn:
How to define a continuous build and deploy process, designed for the enterprise, that delivers the speed and control needed to satisfy both development and operations.
- Difference between defining a Project Based DevOps and Enterprise DevOps Process
- Challenges of sustaining one-off scripts at the Enterprise level
- Benefits of a Model Driven Continuous Build and Delivery process – where speed and control meet.
- Highlight the process of tracking objects through a footprint for Audit and Governance
- Integration of Polarion ALM with OpenMake Continuous Build and Delivery
- Interactive Q&A
Tracy Ragan is co-founder and COO of OpenMake Software. Tracy has extensive experience in the development and implementation of standardized build and release processes for fortune 500 organizations with over 20 years’ experience. She is keenly aware of the challenges large organizations face with moving toward a centralized and repeatable DevOps standard. Ms. Ragan received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from California Polytechnic University, Pomona, CA.
Facilitated by Regg Struyk, Product Manager, Polarion Software
With 20+ years of commercial software development and testing experience, Regg Struyk has held multiple positions ranging from the head of technical product management for Agfa HealthCare to most recently Product Evangelist for Polarion QA. He has developed for several software testing tools such as test integrity, iTest and Polarion QA. Regg is dedicated to the domain of "Test Management" and is continually analyzing testing trends and what impact they may have on the discipline of software testing.