A consistent Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) allows for a faster, more reliable, and better structured implementation of software projects. In the past, “Trial and Error” as part of software development was a common approach. Now, it’s the perfect time to take the next step towards professional software development.
In this complimentary webinar, we provide an introduction to Polarion ALM - a holistic solution to significantly improve your development projects. You will get valuable insights how to shorten time-to-market, avoid product liability and raise Customer Experience to a higher level.
- Fast and productive development with predefined workflows and templates (e. g. V-model, Waterfall, Scrum)
- Time savings with the reuse of requirements and test cases
- Offline exchange of requirements and test cases with customers and other divisions
- Enable compliance and comprehensive reporting
- Automatic implementation of test cases
- Integration of test automation tools
- Easy and effective variants management
Jaikumar Daniel is part of the Siemens PLM Software Professional Services Team. He supports customers to gain broad knowledge about the tool and to implement ALM software. Prior to joining Siemens PLM Software Daniel has worked in Startups and Multi National Companies like Cognizant Technology Solutions. Daniel holds a Masters degree in Software Engineering from Vellore Institute of Technology in Vellore, India and also holds a MBA from HTW Berlin, Germany.