Webinar: Keep Pace with the Software-driven Car Revolution
Where and when
Tuesday I 25 April 2017
10 am London I 11 am Berlin, Amsterdam, Paris I 12 pm Cairo I 1 pm Moscow
Complimentary webinar on your computer (60 minutes)
“Cars will be the single largest piece of electronics people will own in the future” (Ford CTO, Raj Nair). Moving from simply transporting from point A to point B; cars are no longer considered automobiles. Modern cars are becoming a home outside the home, with increasing consumer electronics and mobility solutions. Today, we are witnessing an exponential growth of software and electronics in the automotive industry, with more than 90% of innovation coming from this area. Consequentially, customer perception of vehicle quality largely depends on the perceived quality of software applications.
This software-driven revolution has been morphing the industry with an enormous and increasing role in making this transition more profitable for OEMs and their suppliers. In this context, the underlying engineering challenges have been forced to change. Features with growing complexity are getting squeezed and need ever increasing systems integration - while quality and compatibility across platforms are key success factors in the market.
Join this complimentary webinar and learn from a Polarion expert how…
- … engineers can face the main challenges in automotive software development while implementing rapid innovation,
agile principles and seamless collaboration
- … to maximize product quality and reduce overall delivery and ownership cost at the same time
- … engineering accountability can be ensured through enterprise level, multi-domain traceability
- ... design compatibility will help you keep control of your product challenges
- … an integrated, scalable, orchestrated tool eco-system can help deliver adoptable solutions.