Featured Speaker: Daniel Morris, Professional Services Team Member
Daniel is a member of the Polarion Software team and manages the customer training modules for all of Polarion Software products. Daniel has helped over hundreds of customers implement Polarion Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools that have improved their organizational processes. Daniel holds a degree in computer science from the University of Applied Science in Aachen, Germany.
Join us for this complimentary 45-minute webinar and discover the how easy it can be for requirements engineers and test managers to specify and test using traditional methodology but in an agile environment. Let us show how software development users can apply agile to projects with hundreds of users scattered around the globe 7/24.
At Polarion we work closely with all our customers to continuously improve the agile methods needed in the software development process while allowing for the formal, more traditional requirements gathering approach to be included.
- how the hybrid process will enhance your team’s unique requirements
- work on multiple components in the same time and avoid errors
- traceability between regulatory requirements and user stories
- expanding agile from Software teams to Hardware teams as well
- allowing engineers to communicate product specifications eg. V-model, waterfall to the development team easier and faster
- benefits of connecting your traditional methodology with the agile for your product development requirements
- Interactive Q&A Session at end of presentation