Stefan Schuck, System Engineer, is a member of the Polarion team who works with IBM® DOORS® users like yourself everyday helping them to leverage their existing investment in DOORS with positive outcomes. Join Stefan for an exciting presentation on Polarion connectivity, integration, and coexistence with IBM DOORS. Discover the benefits of using Polarion together with your existing legacy systems to reduce costs, increase quality, and improve product development efficiency.
- Continue to leverage and maximize your DOORS processes and customizations in a modern browser based environment without sacrificing the features you like (e.g. views, traceability, baselines...)
- Extend your requirements process with real time collaboration, centralized database, and a modern fully customizable workflow engine
- Reliably and accurately import, export and re-import Microsoft® Office documents using Polarion’s LiveDoc® in just a few easy mouse clicks - no scripting or administrator required
- Ensure full traceability from requirements to test cases down to source code including DOORS requirements
- Use Polarion to exchange requirements with DOORS or other requirements managements systems
- See how easy it is to move DOORS modules to Polarion, including all fields and links!
Who should watch this webinar:
Engineers involved with product development design, quality, risk, and resource scheduling.
DOORS users needing to maintain their current DOORS system, but also needing to expand and implement requirements management across their department or enterprise.
Developers needing to connect or coexist with DOORS data for change management, defect/issue management, test management, or traceability.
Managers seeking to improve efficiencies, collaboration, and reduce costs by more than 70% without upsetting legacy methods, processes, or development cycles.