Discover why Polarion Software is a proven alternative for IBM DOORS. Learn how a Software Requirements tool can be easy to use and provide your team the collaboration they need.
Watch how you can leverage your DOORS® requirements data in a modern browser-based system and modernize your Software Requirements Management application with all your DOORS® legacy data.
Join this webinar to see why Polarion has proven to be a viable, low-risk alternative for organizations searching to increase agility, collaboration and innovation - especially in regulated industries - where electronic signatures, baseline comparisons, traceability, and data migration/linking are critical.
- Experience live the migration of DOORS® data to Polarion and discover the benefits of using Polarion to replace your legacy systems
- Continue to leverage and maximize your DOORS® customizations and processes in a modern browser environment
- Extend your software requirements management process with a real time collaboration database, and a modern, customizable workflow engine, that supports any type of methodology from traditional to agile
- Ensure full traceability from requirements to test cases down to source code including DOORS® requirements
- Invite and require stakeholders to electronically sign the specification documents as reviewed or approved before they can be released to production
- Get all the benefits Polarion solutions have to offer, without having to worry about availability, security and performance, or solution updates with Polarion SaaS
Clara Cismaru, Product Manager, Polarion Software
Dennis George, Marketing Manager Teamcentre, Siemens PLM Software