Don’t be shocked when everything you and your team need to accelerate innovation can be found in a single unified application lifecycle management product.
Collaboration can help communication and reduce time-to-market when you work in a single, transparent environment. No longer will you have to worry about artifacts being scattered among legacy products or documents. Maintain your workflow and import existing work documents into an easy to manage interface that can track software requirements, testing and more.
Real-time management of information can align resources and assure traceability and compliance. Keep your team agile in their work environment while process can be tracked and verified within one tool.
From design and requirements all the way to coding, testing, and release - your team will reduce your product’s ROI and improve work flow.
Some of the many Benefits and Values of Polarion ALM:
- Unlock synergies across all collaborators with 100% browser-based access to a single data source
- Increase productivity with intuitive and role-based user interface
- Achieve better quality and regulatory compliance through end-to-end traceability and automated audit trails
- Adopt modern agile techniques at once or incrementally with out of the box project templates that can be adjusted to your needs
- Optimize planning, prioritization and release predictability via flexible planning and real-time reporting
3 Core Pillars of Polarion ALMMeet increasing demands from your customers for customization and variations, adhering to the Three Core Pillars of Lifecycle Management can keep you ahead of the game.
Collaboration, traceability and reuse are essential to your team’s success no matter what phase of the project they are in. With the latest version of Polarion released in June 2016, additional enhancements make this even more feature rich within our products.
Some of the highlights from our newest version:
- Enhancement of Work Item merging in LiveDocs
- Improvements to manual Test Run planning, with selection of Test Cases from multiple projects
- Optimizations to performance and scalability.